Don’t miss our next event, Money and Molecules: Early-Stage Life Science Financing, on Thursday, March 30 from 3:30-5pm at the Cambridge Innovation Center. Moderated by corporate attorney John Hession, a panel of experts will discuss the current complex financing environment for early-stage life science companies. Among other topics, the panel discussion will include:
- Formulate a comprehensive and coherent financing strategy
- Construct a financing strategy that fits the company’s timetable and milestones
- Understand and handle the disadvantages of taking money from different investor types
- Understand and leverage the advantages of different classes of investors
- Optimize their chances for success
View our event page for more information and to register for the event.