Mark Tarallo Presents CLE Program On The Basics of a Stock Purchase Agreement & Customary Related Documents 07/09/2014Posted by Morse, Barnes-Brown Pendleton in Events, M&A.
Tags: cle, customary related documents, stock purchase agreements
On July 9th, MBBP Corporate Attorney Mark Tarallo served as a speaker for a myLawCLE program where attendees learned the basics of a stock purchase agreements and customary related documents. The class included sample forms and a discussion of the provisions typically contained in such agreements. The key topics discussed include:
- Different forms of acquisition transactions
- Structuring acquisition transactions
- Investor Attraction & Securities Law/Blue Sky Laws
- Key provisions
- Recent trends in M&A documentation
- Recent cases and rulings impacting transactions
- Ethical issues
A self-study video will be available 7 business days after the live event. To learn more about the course, please visit myLawCLE.