On Wednesday, March 19 the Women’s Bar Association’s Middlesex County Committee is presenting an event titled “The Business of Law” at MBBP’s office in Waltham. The event will provide attendees with the nuts & bolts and best practices of law firm management for the solo or small firm. An expert panel will cover a range of topics including:
- General law firm management tips and best practices
- Marketing strategies, options, and business generation tips for a range of practice areas
- Billing, bookkeeping, & other practice management technology options
- Time management tips
- Client funds (IOLTA) management requirements
- Staffing and temporary/contract arrangements
The event will run from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM with a light dinner served.
To learn more or to find out how you can register, please visit the WBA.