Trends: Top 10 Intellectual Property Developments of 2013 02/10/2014Posted by Morse, Barnes-Brown Pendleton in Client News, Intellectual Property, Legal Developments, New Resources.
Tags: apple, court decisions, FTC, Intellectual Property, ip law, monsanto, nike, samsung
Looking back at 2013, there were many interesting developments in intellectual property. In an effort to keep our contacts and clients up-to-date with the most recent IP law changes and court decisions, MBBP has compiled our Top 10 Intellectual Property Developments of 2013:
- AIA Institutes “First Inventor to File” System
- Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics
- Bowman v. Monsanto
- Apple and Samsung
- Federal Trade Commission v. Actavis, Inc.
- Already, LLC v. Nike, Inc.
- Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The Authors Guild, Inc. v. Google, Inc.
- COPPA Rule Amendments
- New Top Level Domain Names
For more information on these developments, please view the full article here.