JOBS Act: Pathway for Emerging Growth Companies 09/21/2012Posted by Morse, Barnes-Brown Pendleton in Events, Legal Developments.
Tags: emerging growth, IPO, JOBS Act, mbbp, MFA, public companies, public filing
On Tuesday, October 16th Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton, PC and Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP are holding an informational seminar to discuss the economic basis behind the JOBS Act as well as the specific changes instituted by it. A panel of experts will delve into recent data indicating who is taking advantage of the Act’s provisions and why, and describe the ways in which the new legislation has impacted public filings since its inception.
This seminar will examine the following topic areas:
- Economic and regulatory drivers that set the stage for the JOBS Act
- Goals of the JOBS Act in terms of job creation and IPO revitalization
- Major regulatory changes established by the Act
- The new concept of the “emerging growth company”
- Confidential public filing
- Benefits of going public in today’s market
For more information, directions, or to register, please visit the event page: Exclusive Event – JOBS Act: Pathway for Emerging Growth Companies.