Angel Investors Share Their Wealth… of Information 09/12/2012Posted by Morse, Barnes-Brown Pendleton in Client News.
Tags: angel investors, cic, venture capital
On Thursday, September 27th, MBBP is hosting a VC event at the Cambridge Innovation Center which will include a lively panel discussion of angel investors as well as a presentation of Q2 2012 Series “A” venture capital deals.
The angel panel will answer/discuss:
- What criteria do angels use to review deals?
- What is the due diligence process for angel groups?
- What do angels add to their portfolio companies?
- Term sheets – What are the critical elements in an angel deal?
- Exit strategies – When do angels typically exit a deal?
Kyle Alspach, Startups and VC Editor, Boston Business Journal
For more information, directions, or to register, please visit the event page: Angel Investors Share Their Wealth… of Information.