MBBP attorneys Robert Finkel and Diana Española recently wrote an article titled “Tax FAQs for US Inbound Transactions” which provides information on the options foreign businesses have for structuring their US operations including:
- export tangible product into the US
- license intangibles into the US
- send a service provider to the US from time to time
- establish a branch office in the US
- form a subsidiary in the US
- partner in a US joint venture
Please visit our Taxation Resources page to read the full article.
Robert and Diana have also developed a tax alert that discusses “Revise Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Arrangements to Avoid Section 409A Penalties for Non-Compliance”
To read more about it, please see our our taxation resources page.