Registration is now open for the MITEF New England Games SIG and New England Venture Capital Association event: A Meeting of the Minds: Game Companies and the VC’s that Fund Them. The event will feature a panel of venture capitalists and executives from companies in the game industry (including MBBP client Vivox) who will discuss their perspectives on the current state of the game industry. Wade Roush, chief correspondent for Xconomy.com, will moderate the event while helping to answer a number of questions for attendees. MBBP is one of the sponsors of this event and our own Michael Cavaretta is founder and chair of the New England Games SIG.
- Jim Crowley, President and CEO of Turbine, Inc.
- Alex Finkelstein, General Partner at Spark Capital
- Dayna Grayson, Principal of North Bridge Venture Partners
- Nabeel Hyatt, Founder and CEO of Conduit Labs
- Austin Westerling, Partner at Charles River Ventures
- Rob Seaver, Founder and CEO of Vivox, Inc.
To register for the event, please click here.
For more information on the event, please visit the NE Games SIG blog.